Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Response to Stefanac/ 5 Ideas

While reading the article, I was very surprised to learn that "enthusiasts" are often labeled as "amatuers", which means "one who loves."  I found it humorous when I read that one of the tips for enthusiast bloggers is to "D it for love not money or fame." I agree that the most important tip is personality because the blogger needs to be able to express his/her true opinons/feelings through their writing/blogging.

Some ideas that I currently have for my own enthusiast blog are:

1. Fashion trends-clohing, shoes, purses, hair
2. Celebrity fashions on the red carpet/fashion police
3. Reality tv shows
4. URI campus life/events/news
5. Days in the life of myself as a college student/dorm life

Marissa Mardo

No comments:

Post a Comment